Pocket English (w) Registration Key I Am Having Trouble Finding The Correct Textbook, Please Help!?

I am having trouble finding the correct textbook, please help!? - pocket english (w) registration key

I'm going to UNCW and went to their website on the books they need. I wanted to buy on another site, because the list is $ 800. But UNCW left me no ISBN number or full name. Is there a place where I can get the full track?

COMP TECH AGREEMENT: W / Office 07, XP, and SNAP

Chemistry: Central Science-PACK
Brown
GENERAL CHEM: CHEM.101/102 LAB 3rd 2007
by Kieber
BIOLOGY: SELECTED UNCW 7ED05 UPDATE Custmer
Campbell
Laboratory Manual: PRINC.OF BIOLOGY 2ND ED.
by Shafer
CALC.W / APPL W / MATLAB PLKH.OB and Access Kit
for LiAl
Easy Writer Pocket Guide
by Lunsford
MO Writing + 3 (also in English)
by McQuade

I am sooo aggravated. It's harder than it should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment