Bf Goodrich Riken Raptor Are Riken Raptor Tires Made By BF Goodrich?

Are Riken Raptor Tires made by BF Goodrich? - bf goodrich riken raptor

Ok, my tires on my new Honda Civic and the car kind of assets Green (Sears) told me that the lowest bidder can win that for Riken Raptors. As a child, my father advised me to get either Goodyear, Goodrich, Michelin and Bridgestone. Ok so Goodrich, she said, and when I got home, my father told me that he has lied. I tried searching on Google, some say that certain Goodrich Michelin say they are cheap, but do not give your brand.
Guys, I need advice on these tires, so that it and if I am deceived! lol ...
That is when a girl without the knowledge of car sux! : (

1 comments:

Mark F said...

Riken is a trademark of Asia and a little about this.

Post a Comment