H Pylori Treatment Emedicine I Was Diagnosed With H. Pylori And Took Treatment For It, But I Still Dont Feel So Good, What Do I Do?

I was diagnosed with h. pylori and took treatment for it, but i still dont feel so good, what do i do? - h pylori treatment emedicine

I was diagnosed with H. pylori in October 2008. I do not have the treatment immediately, because he has no symptoms. three months after I got pain. If still no cure for it, because I wanted a natural alternative. Finally, I have the treatment of H. pylori in August 2009 for 2 weeks. I felt better in my stomach within 1 weeks after the treatment. I do not know to wake up hungry, not burn in the stomach, there is nothing, except nausea. One week after the treatment she felt well and happy, but then I started to feel the symptoms of gastritis. I'm trying to heal my stomach, omeprazole and famotidine (Pepcid in), until a week ago I started feeling sick after eating, and could not eat. So I stopped to take it. The last 4 days I've stopped. Can noteat well and feel the inflammation and pain due to gas. What can I do to my stomach to heal once and for all time? ... Which medications should I take? ... Or what herbs I can take with the tea to soothe the pain of gastritis?

1 comments:

A-Jay said...

Looks like you're on the right medication. Omeprazole is used to reduce the production of stomach acid. Pepcid is that the same thing, that ulcers are more common. They may have improved their food quickly. A Bland food is the best cure to the ulcer. You should choose something for the nausea, take your medication, eating soft foods and to give time to heal your ulcer correct.
If you believe that H. pylori was not successfully treated, you must repeat your document to work in the laboratory. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment