Palm Tree Table Lamp Ne 1 Have A Pic Of Painted Table Top Palm Tree Lamp Home Depot In FL Sold My Lamp Stolen Nd Pic 4 Cops HELP!!

Ne 1 have a pic of painted table top palm tree lamp Home Depot in FL sold my lamp stolen nd pic 4 cops HELP!! - palm tree table lamp

My house and stole the lights palm tree stolen. The shadow is almost like a bell made of glass, the interior is painted in the shade of palm trees. Mine is (was) 12 to 15 inches can be high. Lamp at The Home Depot in Florida, not sold, H / D website, LG sells a lamp, small desk lamp, hanging from a painted all the same palm. Base of the lamp bronze brown. If anyone has a similar light, can you pls email cindimckernan@yahoo.com with a photo of the lamp, the ability to find the police and maybe the person who stole my own surprise. Can give thanks in advance for any help. To all, take pictures of all the effects, I'd take a picture of everything in my house. I'm not so sure that nothing was stolen, is gone forever. I could upload photos of the article had. Protect shoot yourself, everything you have! It's so hard to picture in your mind everything and remember it is. Lamps has received about 2 years ago as a gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment