Bed And Breakfast Bordeaux How Can I Set Up A Bed & Breakfast Business In The USA?

How can I set up a Bed & Breakfast business in the USA? - bed and breakfast bordeaux

I think that opened the sale in the United Kingdom, a Bed & Breakfast in the United States. I thought what I would do so, but I'm not sure how I would find a home and focus on building the economy.

It would be obviously a visa, etc., but I'm not worried now, because I always worry about whether the company would have been possible.

1 comments:

Goblin said...

You first need a place for tourism. Perhaps somewhere in the middle of a big city. Find a large house, where every room has the privacy of others. A good website for the house of the research is www.Realtor.com
And do not forget, a business liscense? Uncle Sam wants his share of their profits! Good luck.

Post a Comment