Commercial Real Estate Richmond Hill How Much Commision Do Commercial Real Estate Agent Make And Do They Make More Then Residenyial Agents?

How much commision do commercial real estate agent make and do they make more then residenyial agents? - commercial real estate richmond hill

First, I found myself an already residential real estate agent, but someone told me about the commercial real estate and asked me what would be a better career option and it works in residential area. If so, that the Commission would be important in the creation of a $ 40 million and a better route would have like.

2 comments:

shoptili... said...

My father is a commercial real estate and secure a successful living out of it. I do not know exactly how the Commission, but I heard it 4 million U.S. dollars to a building, I do not know if it is greater when it was still in a building. It has sold 70 million outside the building. It's really much more than residential property. And the market is worse for the economy. This is a market for better quality and a wise choice.

MIND THE GAP said...

Commercial real estate are often more than residential, but there is a long waiting period for the first order of the committees are rare, but larger.

Post a Comment